It is that time of year again when the weather gets colder and heating systems are fired up – possibly for the first time in months. Unfortunately, it’s also that time when many building owners and operators find that their system is not performing as it should.
There are multiple reasons why heating systems lose efficiency or fail; radiator blockages, pump failures, plate heat exchanger failures, small bore pipework becoming blocked, the list goes on. These issues are often caused by stagnation during the summer shut down period.
If a heating system fails, building owners don’t just face the inconvenience and cost of repair and remediation. Failure could lead to more serious consequences such as closure of buildings, relocation of tenants, loss of revenue and significant financial penalties.
What’s the easiest and most cost-effective way to prevent these issues? A system health check from DosaFil, as Chris Harrison, Technical Director DosaFil®, confirms:
“Regular water quality monitoring of closed heating systems is vital to ensure efficient system operation and quick resolution of potential issues.
Our system health check service offers building owners and operators a quick turnaround solution to determine current system water conditions and help identify any potential issues before they can turn into a system failure.”
A winter health check from DosaFil® is quick and simple thanks to our postal water sampling service.
Here’s how it works once you request a health check from us:
- You receive a sample kit through the post from us.
- Follow the instructions provided and fill each sample bottle with a small amount of system water
- Place the samples in the pre-paid postal bag and pop it into your nearest post box
- Once received, the water sample is analysed by our partner laboratory and a report is produced
- DosaFil® will then provide you with a full, unbiased report and offer recommendations (based on the analysis report) on how to improve system protection and performance.
This service could save you time and money in the long run by avoiding costly downtime and failures, so if you want to find out more please get in touch: email@example.com or 0345 605 0405